Just came back from Queen Victoria Market. It's EXTREMELY windy outside... Oh by the way, this is what I ate for lunch - It's the McAustralia!!!!!! The burgers here are HUGE unlike those in Singapore whereby they give you a meat patty sandwiched between two sesame bun. Well, in Australia, the burger I ate was just so filling that I don't think I can eat dinner...It's like a succulent whole Australian beef patty smourdered with barbeque sauce and then pineapple rings on the top, plus a generous serving of lettuce and juicy tomatoes, not forgetting the crispy bacon and cheddar cheese all in a sourdough bun. This is what it look like after my first bite...or rather my
I found a new best friend and its name is Fluffy! Here is how it looks like :
With this softener, ie. Fluffy= NO IRONING and I smell GOOD! Then I can spend time doing my tutes...by the way that's my first math tute...
Oh and these are some fabulously good sweets from Queen Victoria. It's like the every flavour bean in Harry Potter minus the weird flavours like ear wax and onion...the blue ones are bubblegum, purple ones are black berry and the pink ones are raspberry. There are many other flavours but I can't show it because they have disappeared into the blackhole and through my alimentary canal before ending up... you know where I'm going.
..
This is my shelf after I went grocery shopping...
yesterday...
1 comment:
HELLO CASSANDRA KEK!!!
HOW ARE YOU!!!
CAN I CAN TELL THAT YOU'RE COPING WELL!!! :DDDDD
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OKAY!! :DDDDD
and HAVE YOU READ MY CARD????
HAHAHA!
alrighty! take care!! :D
cheers
cheryl (:
Post a Comment