Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hits and Misses for the day...


Two more days before I leave Singapore..I woke up this morning with a tingling sensation on my face. Ah!!! I found out that I had a violent reaction towards the new facial wash I was using. Oh man I looked like a beetroot. Red little dots invaded my epidermis. Oh well, I'll just have to wait for the rash to subside. I think after pursuing my science degree, I would like to go into biomedicine or medicine if possible. Another route will be to do an honours degree. Well, I just have to begin with the end in mind. Failure is an inevitable part of my journey but I've faith that God will help me pull through. If I managed to pull through my A-levels despite failing 99% of the time in Junior College, I'm sure God will carry me through. In a foreign land, I will have friends but they are not always there for me whereas God on the other hand will always be there for me even when the sky gloomy. =P Daddy talked to me just now. He said he trusts that I will make use of this opportunity to achieve the best I can. I feel so touched...hence, I will make sure I'll do my best to make him proud. He gives me his all and therefore I shall do so too. Actually looking back at my 18years of life, I've been very blessed with a loving mother who cares for me despite my rudness and petty tantrums, a self-sarificing father who always makes time to talk to me and find out I'm coping with everything and 2 brothers who are nice, adorable and their little acts of mischief makes my day. I love my family and I thank God for each and every member for they have added colours to my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sunshine! (:
im leaving a comment here just so you know that im reading and will read your blog regularly!!

heyy
hope to see you tmr at the airport yeah?

take care! wil miss you like crazy!!!

iEat said...

lol san y nvr put tagbox?

Anonymous said...

Hi hi hi!!!

=))


JIAYOU!!! =D