Monday, June 23, 2008

My week so far...

It has indeed been an enjoyable week for me. I went out on Thursday with Nick, Qing , Jas Teo and Christina. We ate to our hearts content at Bedok 85 and reanact the days in secondary school whereby everything was much easier. The times we had Additional Mathematics in the computer lab were memorable ones. The cabinet ( BTW our class had an internal governing body)would command the maid to raise the air-con temperature when it was freezing cold...Those were the days. The teachers and friends are the people that made my time in Secondary School an enriching experience.
Well, I left 3 weeks and 6 days in Singapore before I fly off to Melbourne for my university education. I really am praying hard that Qantas will not cancel anymore flights due to the strike! Lord you got to help me! I excited as well as scared as I will be all alone in a huge apartment. Well, I just got to be independent. Anyway it's a good time to learn how to do household chores.
It's now winter in Melbourne, but there's no snow! Haiz...

Right now I'm studying Allusions. It's pretty interesting to know that my name is an Allusion. Cassandra= someone who correctly prophesies disaster but who is often fated to be ignored.. Okay that's morbid. I warn people but they don't listen Haiz...

No comments: